One Goal to One Plan
Our focus in to have all key stakeholders joined in purpose and united in action. At Massey Powell, we excel at uniting all your stakeholders under one common project strategy. Depend on us to work effectively with governing boards, executives, senior managers, key employees, and external opinion leaders and groups to build understanding and support to reach goals more efficiently. It is our mission to ensure that everyone is aligned and working together towards an agreed-upon result.
- Framing: Exercises that establish baselines from which discussion, engagement and meaningful interactions flow.
- Ideation: Challenging existing beliefs and assumptions by framing questions around new information with the goal of seeing issues and opportunities through a different lens.
- Discovery: Deductive reasoning exercises to support the convergence of thinking around key issues in order to develop and implement effective strategy.
- Problem Solving: Inductive group activities designed to capitalize on diverse perspectives and levels of knowledge in order to identify and explore possibilities that were previously unknown.
- Education: Structuring and delivering information to sharpen focus, improve alignment, and build support for action.
- Outreach: Aligning an organization with community partners who may be affected by an organization’s decisions or planning.
- Action Planning: The process of breaking down a problem into its component issues and creating effective issues-management strategies that lead to solutions.
- Strategy: Organizing internal and external resources focused on achieving shared goals and objectives.